Wednesday, December 9, 2009

trying to keep the writing up...just a couple thoughts for the day

Keep thinkin about what to write and I just want to say that its way to late to write lol and I need to sleep as tomorrow is going to be a crazy day... Kenzy has dentist in the morning... hope it goes better than last week as last week was the first time I ever watched my daughter REALLY FREAK out over something... she was fine till we got home and then all of a sudden I guess when the freezing wore off she was screaming and running all over the house as if to try and get out of her actaul body... Brave little girl though is not scared to go back tomorrow... and then after lunch its gingerbread house making at her school and then the last day of swimming! Lets hope I feel better tomorrow than I did today. I am very much appreciating the sun even though its beyond cold. I think the fact Kenz and I put up the christmas stuff has lifted my spirits a little as well. Now off to feed the rodents and the cats and fish and then hopefully to dream world. Hope you are smiling inside, thanks for reading, Katy

1 comment:

  1. p.s some people tried to write comments before and apparently I had not set it up correctly but now its good to go so feel free to write away. :)

    ReplyDelete